SPANK - SPIKE RACE 33 26"
Now you can add traction and stability to your ride without sacrificing speed. SPANK Industries is a longtime leader in the development of wide rim technology. The SPIKE Race 33 Rim is the evolution of SPANK’s infamous SPIKE Race rim line up. With a 28mm inner profile, the SPIKE Race 33 combines the wide stance of its predecessor the SPIKE 35 EVO, with the light weight of SPANK’s legendary Race 28. The Race 33 was designed to optimize tire spread across a wider array of tires options, without squaring off tire profiles, making it ideal for anyone in need of enhanced traction and stability without compromising speed on track. Sturdy Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK’s acclaimed OohBah™ rim design, make the SPIKE Race 33 one of the strongest alloy hoops on the market. Equipped with SPANK’s patented Bead Bite™ anti-burp tubeless system, the SPIKE Race 33 offers unmatched tire security and performance with or without tubes.
- Key Technologies: Bead Bite™, OohBah™, Dynamal Alloy
- Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Size (in.): 26" / 27.5"
- Weight (g): ±480 (26") / ±500 (27.5")
- Hole Count: 32H
- Inner / Outer Width: 28 / 33
- Valve: F/V Presta
- Tubeless: Tubeless ready
- Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- ERD (mm++): 529 (26") / 554 (27.5")
- ETRTO (mm): 559x28 (26") / 584x28 (27.5")
- Discipline: Race / Freeride