At HUB, we have a fully equipped workshop with a team of experienced and qualified mechanics to carry out pretty much any and every type of maintenance and fitting service you require.
Customer service is our priority. When you book in your bike, we will talk through all work to be undertaken. Should any additional work be required, we will contact you before it is undertaken. On pick-up, we can talk through all work done and highlight any areas that may need further attention.
Bike Service and Repairs
Basic Service* (for kids’ bikes or bikes with no gears) - $40.00
- Chain tension checked and adjusted, as necessary
- Chain lubricated Brakes checked and adjusted
- Tyres and tubes checked and inflated
- Headset adjusted Fittings checked for tightness
- True wheels
- Straighten/adjust hanger
- Adjust Gears
- Check handlebar stem bolts
- Check pedals tight
- Brake adjust/check pads
- Pump Tyres
- Tighten Headset
Silver ServiceAll services in the Bronze Service
- Adjust hubs
- Grease bottom bracket/remove cranks
- Replace spoke (tubeless/spoke additional) up to 2 spokes
- Grease Headset & check handlebar stem bolts
Gold ServiceAll services in the Silver Service
- Service hubs as necessary
- Clean drive train
- Bleed brakes (plus oil)
Platinum ServiceAll services in the above services
- Remove/grease pivots (bearing replacement extra)
- DI2 update
Suspension Fork Servicing - from $60.00 (oil and seals are additional)
We can service all types of suspension forks to factory standards or to meet your requirements. We use the manufacturers’ specified oils and lubricants.
*The cost of servicing and fitting does not include parts and will be charged as extra. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
*Please note prices can vary depending on the age, condition and type of bike. All services exclude cost of parts and lubes and are additional. NB:If a bike is dirty a $20 bike wash fee may apply in order to perform the service.