PRAXIS - ROAD RINGS X-RINGS
Praxis X-Rings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. For superior longevity and performance, Praxis cold forges theirs from 7075 T6 aluminium and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature Praxis' famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time. These X-Rings are made exclusively for Praxis X-Spider road cranks.
- X-RINGS 160/104BCD – 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 and 53/39
- Cold Forged | Hard Anodized 7075-T6 aluminium
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains | Highly suggest KMC, Shimano™ or Campy chains
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- X-Rings are made exclusively for Praxis 160/104 BCD X-Spider road cranks