MAXXIS - BACKCOUNTRY RESEARCH STRAP
Carry your spare tube and tools in true Maxxis style with this Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap.
The NEW Mutherload maximizes all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame. This strap will flat out stick like "poo to shoe" over the most demanding XC/Enduro race courses and trails anywhere.
- • Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame
- • 1" width easily fits in tight spaces
- • Unique design maximizes grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
- • No more juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Our proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- • Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- • Picker free and won't snag shorts
- • Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- • Built in Bozeman, MT USA