BBB - DUALPRESSURE SHOCK PUMP
One of the projects BBB had to work on was a mountainbike specific minipump. Their designers came up with the DualPressure, not your average Joe minipump. Kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, creating two personalities into one pump. A high pressure and low pressure function makes the pump usable for both tires and shock systems. The DualPressure fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves, inflating up to 21 bar / 300 psi which is easy to read on the analog gauge. Getting you back on track within a blink of an eye. BBB's DualPressure offers 2 pumps combined into one. The unique feature of this pump lies in the special switch on the bottom of the shaft. The switch regulates high or low pressure, depending on your need to inflate either your tire or shock system.
- Special high pressure and low pressure function, which makes this pump usable for both tyres as well as shocks and forks.
- Fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Inflates up to 21 bar / 300 psi.
- Fine-tuning pressure bleeder valve for precise air delivery.
- Precision 1.5-inch analog gauge protected by a rubber housing.
- External swivel hose.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel.
- Weight: 206 grams.