PRAXIS - ALBA DIRECT MOUNT M30 ROAD CRANKS
Every weekend deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are brought to their knees by a nasty, four mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba road. This respected climb was the inspiration for our brand new Alba road crank. With its shapely forged alloy arms connected to our M30 BB and spindle system, the Alba is ready for anything you pedal up against.
The Alba DM M30 can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386 EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Solid forged arms | Direct Mount 110BCD spider
- 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- 46/36, 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 38T, 40T, 42T
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Weight 775g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)