FELT - IA ADVANCED RIM BRAKE 105
The IA | Advanced Rim Brake provides the gateway to the illustrious IA Series. Winner of Ironman Kona for 5 of the past 6 years, the IA rim bike platform is perfect for your training and fully dialled for the race day performance you want to deliver.
For model year 2020, Felt brought the amazing quality and top-notch materials of the IA single-digit bikes to the entire IA series line-up. This means that for the first time ever, the IA | Advanced gets a full Textreme frameset that is lighter, strong, and more performance tuned at a never seen price point. Complementing the bike is a Shimano 105 groupset, ISM saddle, and the new addition of the BTS storage pack to truly position you for your next big race or to start your adventure in triathlon.
- Frame: Felt Integrated Aero Tri UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre, MMC with InsideOut construction, 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell, horizontal dropouts with integrated dropout adjusters, aerodynamically optimized for direct mount rear brake, internal mechanical or electronic cable routing
- Fork: Felt IA UHC Advanced carbon fibre monocoque construction, 1.125" carbon fibre steerer, blades, dropouts, crown; aerodynamically optimized for a conventional brake
- Drivetrain: Microshift TT 11sp shifters, Shimano 105 R7000 derailleurs, cranks and brakes, Shimano 11sp chain and cassette
- Components: Devox Bayonet 3.1 base bar with Devox Ergomod extensions, ¯31.8mm, 48 - 51cm: 390mm, 54 - 58cm: 420mm, ISM PS1.1 saddle, Felt VariMount Aero Tri UHC Advanced Carbon seatpost
- Wheelset: Devox 30A, tubeless ready wheelset with Conti Grand Sport tyres
- Accessories: Carbon assembly paste, aero seat post slot covers, IA CALpac 2.0, IA BTSpac storage box
- Finish: Matte TeXtreme (Aquafresh)
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58cm
- Weight: 9.49 kg