Rotor 2INpower DM Road
Accurate power measurement and pedal stroke optimization are fundamental in the pursuit of performance gains.
Integration of power measurement technology at the core of the crankset design means 2INpower DM Road provide precise and comprehensive data to improve your pedalling performance.
Higher data sampling rates are achieved by recording power via 4 sets of opposing gauges to measure left and right legs independently to provide precise data about your pedal stroke balance, power output, cadence and torque effectiveness.
Dual leg measurement allows you to know the individual performance in each of your legs and gives you a comprehensive picture of the power balance in your pedalling technique to highlight where you can make essential improvements.
- Weight: 775 g (596 g without chainrings)
- Head Unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart; compatible ANT+™ head units: http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- Analisys software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower app, ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- Q-Factor: 147.5 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Sizes available: 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 mm
- Spider available: ROTOR Direct Mount chainrings, oval and round
- Battery Specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable
- Estimated Battery Life: 250 hours riding time
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Strain Gauges: 4 gauges in the axle and 4 in the right crank arm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Compatibility: BB30 / PF30 / PF30 BBright / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB